Table of Contents
After a second-place showing at the 2022 The American Express, Tom Hoge will aim for another great finish at PGA West (Palmer) this year. He has +3500 odds to win. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Hoge before he takes to the course in La Quinta, California.
The American Express Time and Location
- Date: January 19-22, 2023
- Location: La Quinta, California
- Course: PGA West (Palmer)
- Par: / yards
- Defending Champ: Hudson Swafford
Tom Hoge Recent Performance
- Hoge has finished below par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished 11 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score three times in his last 16 rounds.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Hoge has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round four times, and within five strokes of the top score for the day 10 times.
Tom Hoge History at The American Express
- In Hoge’s past seven entries to this tournament, he has placed in the top 10 two times, including one top-five finish. He’s averaged a 22nd-place finish.
- Hoge has three made cuts over his last seven attempts at this tournament.
- In 2022 in his most recent entry here at this tournament, Hoge finished second.
- He finished two rounds without having a bogey his last time here.
Tom Hoge’s Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|