Table of Contents
The LSU Tigers (12-5, 1-4 SEC) are underdogs (+5) as they attempt to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the No. 16 Auburn Tigers (14-3, 4-1 SEC) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at Pete Maravich Assembly Center. The matchup’s over/under is set at 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Arena: Pete Maravich Assembly Center
Auburn Betting Stats & Information
- Auburn has gone 14-3 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 82.4%).
- The Auburn Tigers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -219 or shorter.
- The Auburn Tigers have a 7-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this year, the LSU Tigers are 1-2 against the spread.
- Auburn’s average point total in matchups this year is 135.6, 1.9 points less than the total in this game.
LSU Betting Stats & Info
- LSU has entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won twice.
- The LSU Tigers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +177 moneyline set for this game.
- The LSU Tigers are 6-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The LSU Tigers have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for LSU this year is 0.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Auburn vs. LSU Season Stat Comparison
|Auburn Rank||Auburn AVG||LSU AVG||LSU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Auburn Tigers Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Auburn Tigers is Wendell Green Jr., who scores 13.6 points and dishes out 3.8 assists per game.
- Johni Broome leads Auburn in rebounding, grabbing 8.6 rebounds per game while also scoring 12.8 points a contest.
- Jaylin Williams makes more threes per game than any other member of the Auburn Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.3 per contest.
LSU Tigers Leaders
- K.J. Williams records 18 points and 7.2 rebounds per game for the LSU Tigers, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Justice Hill’s assist statline leads LSU; he records 3.5 assists per game.
- Adam Miller is the most prolific from distance for the LSU Tigers, hitting 2.5 threes per game.