Table of Contents
The Radford Highlanders (10-9, 4-2 Big South) are 1.5-point favorites as they look to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Campbell Fighting Camels (7-11, 2-4 Big South) on Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 128.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Highlanders vs. Fighting Camels
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Buies Creek, North Carolina
- Arena: John W. Pope Jr. Convocation Center
Radford Betting Stats & Information
- Radford has won 66.7% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (6-3).
- The Highlanders have not played as a moneyline favorite of -128 or shorter.
- The Highlanders are 11-6-0 ATS this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Fighting Camels have a 7-3 record against the spread.
- The average total Radford has had set in matchups this year is 7.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
Campbell Betting Stats & Info
- Campbell has been underdogs in 10 games this season and won four (40%) of those contests.
- The Fighting Camels have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +103 odds on them winning this game.
- The Fighting Camels have a 7-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Fighting Camels have a 7-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under in Campbell’s games this year is 7.3 more points than the point total of 128.5 for this outing.
Radford vs. Campbell Season Stat Comparison
|Radford Rank||Radford AVG||Campbell AVG||Campbell Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Radford Highlanders Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Highlanders this season is DaQuan Smith, who averages 13.0 points, 3.5 rebounds, and 1.7 assists per game.
- Justin Archer leads Radford in rebounding, averaging 6.3 per game, while Josiah Jeffers leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.8 in each contest.
- The Highlanders get the most three-point shooting production out of Smith, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
Campbell Fighting Camels Leaders
- Ricky Clemons scores 13.1 points and tacks on 3.1 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Fighting Camels’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Jay Pal’s stat line of 6.6 rebounds, 9.5 points and 1.2 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Campbell rebounding leaderboard.
- Anthony Dell’Orso is dependable from deep and leads the Fighting Camels with 0.9 made threes per game.