Table of Contents
There will be player prop bet markets available for Dak Prescott before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 6:30 PM ET live on FOX. Prescott and the Dallas Cowboys head into a showdown with the San Francisco 49ers at Levi’s Stadium in the NFC Divisional round of the 2022 NFL Playoffs.
Dak Prescott Player Props vs. San Francisco
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: January 22, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 250.5 (-115)
Dak Prescott Passing Stats
- Prescott has thrown for 2,860 yards (238.3 per game) while completing 66.2% of his passes, with 23 TDs and 15 INTs.
- He’s also run 45 times for 182 yards and one touchdown.
- Prescott has completed 21.8 passes per game this season, 13th in the league.
- So far this season, Prescott is 15th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 1,644.
- The Cowboys, who rank third in the NFL in points scored, have dropped back to pass 51.1% of the time while running the football 48.9% of the time.
Against San Francisco
- In one matchup against the 49ers, Prescott threw for 254 passing yards, 3.5 yards above his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- In that matchup, Prescott threw for more than this contest’s 250.5-yard over/under.
- Prescott threw a touchdown pass in that contest against the 49ers.
Last 3 Games
- at Buccaneers (1/16/2023): 25-of-33 (75.8%), 305 yards, 4 TDs, 0 INTs; 7 carries, 24 yards, 1 TDat Commanders (1/8/2023): 14-of-37 (37.8%), 128 yards, 1 TD, 1 INTat Titans (12/29/2022): 29-of-41 (70.7%), 282 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs