Table of Contents
There will be player prop betting options available for Ezekiel Elliott before he hits the field for NFL action on Sunday at 6:30 PM ET live on FOX. Elliott’s Dallas Cowboys hit the field against the San Francisco 49ers at Levi’s Stadium in the NFC Divisional round.
Ezekiel Elliott Player Props vs. San Francisco
- Matchup: Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers
- Time: 6:30 PM
- Date: January 22, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 34.5 (-120)
Ezekiel Elliott Rushing Stats
- This year Elliott has rushed for 876 yards (58.4 per game) on 231 carries with 12 scores.
- He also averages 6.1 receiving yards per contest, catching 17 balls for 92 yards.
- He has scored 12 combined touchdowns this season, 23.1% of his team’s 52 offensive TDs.
- His team has run the ball 531 times this season, and he’s taken 231 of those attempts (43.5%).
- Elliott has racked up 354 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to nine broken tackles), which is 22nd among qualified runners.
Against San Francisco
- In his single career matchup against the 49ers, Elliott put up 31 rushing yards, 3.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- In one game against them Elliott has not run for more than 34.5 yards.
- Elliott did not have a touchdown run in that game against the 49ers.
Last 3 Games
- at Buccaneers (1/16/2023): 13 carries, 27 yardsat Commanders (1/8/2023): 8 carries, 10 yardsat Titans (12/29/2022): 19 carries, 37 yards, 1 TD