Table of Contents
Ahead of Saturday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Darius Slayton and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 8:15 PM ET on FOX. The NFC Divisional round features a matchup between Slayton’s New York Giants and the Philadelphia Eagles from Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Darius Slayton Player Props vs. Philadelphia
- Matchup: New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: January 21, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 44.5 (-115)
Darius Slayton Receiving Stats
- Slayton’s 724 receiving yards is the best mark on the Giants. He has been targeted 71 times, and has 46 catches plus two touchdowns (45.3 yards per game).
- Slayton has been the target of 13.7% (71 total) of his team’s 520 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for 5.3% of his team’s 38 offensive touchdowns this season, with two total.
- In his four matchups against the Eagles, Slayton’s 22.2 receiving yards average is 22.3 less than his over/under for Saturday’s game (44.5).
- Slayton has never had over 44.5 receiving yards versus the Eagles.
- In four matchups versus the Eagles, Slayton has not had a TD catch.
Last 3 Games
- at Vikings (1/15/2023): 4 receptions, 88 yardsat Eagles (1/8/2023): 0 receptions, 0 yardsvs. Colts (1/1/2023): 2 receptions, 14 yards