Table of Contents
Before Trevor Lawrence hits the field for Saturday’s game, which starts at 4:30 PM ET on NBC, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets. The AFC Divisional round features a matchup between Lawrence’s Jacksonville Jaguars and the Kansas City Chiefs from GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
Trevor Lawrence Player Props vs. Kansas City
- Matchup: Jacksonville Jaguars at Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 4:30 PM
- Date: January 21, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 247.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 15.5 (-120)
Trevor Lawrence Passing Stats
- Lawrence has thrown for 4,113 yards (241.9 per game) while completing 66.3% of his passes, with 25 TDs and eight INTs.
- He’s also run 62 times for 291 yards and five touchdowns.
- Lawrence ranks 10th in the NFL with 22.8 completed passes per game (387 total completions this season).
- Lawrence ranks 10th in the NFL with 2,111 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Jaguars have run 57.1% passing plays and 42.9% rushing plays this season. They rank 10th in the NFL in scoring.
Against Kansas City
- In one matchup against the Chiefs, Lawrence threw for 259 passing yards, 11.5 yards higher than his over/under for Saturday.
- Lawrence threw for more yards than this game’s 247.5-yard over/under in that matchup.
- Lawrence threw multiple touchdown passes in that game against the Chiefs.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Chargers (1/14/2023): 28-of-47 (59.6%), 288 yards, 4 TDs, 4 INTsvs. Titans (1/7/2023): 20-of-32 (62.5%), 212 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTsat Texans (1/1/2023): 17-of-21 (81%), 152 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INT