Table of Contents
There will be player prop betting options available for Devin Singletary ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 3:00 PM ET live on CBS. The AFC Divisional round will see Singletary’s Buffalo Bills enter a showdown against the Cincinnati Bengals at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
Create your NFL Pool with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Devin Singletary Player Props vs. Cincinnati
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Time: 3:00 PM
- Date: January 22, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 43.5 (-115)
Devin Singletary Rushing Stats
- Singletary has picked up a team-high 819 rushing yards (51.2 per game) and scored five TDs.
- He also has 38 receptions for 280 yards (17.5 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- He has scored six combined touchdowns this season, 12.0% of his team’s 50 offensive TDs.
- He has received 177 of his team’s 430 carries this season (41.2%).
- Singletary has stayed on his feet for 261 rushing yards after contact this season, 34th in the NFL.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Dolphins (1/15/2023): 10 carries, 48 yardsvs. Patriots (1/8/2023): 7 carries, 29 yardsat Bears (12/24/2022): 12 carries, 106 yards, 1 TD