Table of Contents
Bookmakers have posted player prop betting options for Josh Allen ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 3:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Allen and the Buffalo Bills square off against the Cincinnati Bengals at Highmark Stadium in the AFC Divisional round of the 2022 NFL Playoffs.
Josh Allen Player Props vs. Cincinnati
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Time: 3:00 PM
- Date: January 22, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 268.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 42.5 (-115)
Josh Allen Passing Stats
- Allen has thrown for 4,283 yards (267.7 per game) while completing 63.3% of his passes, with 35 TDs and 14 INTs.
- He’s figured in the ground attack as well, with 762 yards (47.6 per game) on 124 carries and seven TDs.
- So far this season, Allen has completed 359 of his 567 pass attempts. That’s 22.4 completions per game, which ranks 12th in the league.
- Allen has racked up 2,685 air yards on completed passes, to rank first in the NFL.
- The Bills have thrown the football in 57.2% of their plays from scrimmage this year while running the ball 42.8% of the time. This offensive attack ranks fourth in the NFL in points scored.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Dolphins (1/15/2023): 23-of-39 (59%), 352 yards, 3 TDs, 2 INTsvs. Patriots (1/8/2023): 19-of-31 (61.3%), 254 yards, 3 TDs, 1 INTat Bears (12/24/2022): 15-of-26 (57.7%), 172 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs; 6 carries, 41 yards, 1 TD