Table of Contents
The Long Beach State Beach (8-10, 2-4 Big West) host the CSU Fullerton Titans (10-9, 4-3 Big West) in a matchup of Big West teams at Walter Pyramid, starting at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 19, 2023. The Beach are 3.5-point favorites in the game. The point total for the matchup is set at 146.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Beach vs. Titans
- Game Day: Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Long Beach, California
- Arena: Walter Pyramid
|Long Beach State||-3.5||146|
Long Beach State Betting Stats & Information
- Long Beach State has gone 5-4 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 55.6%).
- The Beach have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -160 or shorter.
- The Beach’s ATS record is 6-10-0 this season.
- The Titans have an 8-2-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Long Beach State has had set in matchups this year is 2.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
CSU Fullerton Betting Stats & Info
- CSU Fullerton has won five, or 41.7%, of the 12 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Titans have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +129 moneyline set for this game.
- The Titans have gone 12-4-1 ATS this year.
- When they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this year, the Titans are 8-2-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for CSU Fullerton this year is 9.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Long Beach State vs. CSU Fullerton Season Stat Comparison
|Long Beach State Rank||Long Beach State AVG||CSU Fullerton AVG||CSU Fullerton Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Long Beach State Beach Leaders
- Joel Murray leads the Beach in points and assists per game, scoring 15.7 points and distributing 3.8 assists.
- Lassina Traore leads Long Beach State in rebounding, grabbing 9.1 boards per game while also scoring 10.7 points a contest.
- The Beach get the most three-point shooting production out of Jadon Jones, who makes 1.8 threes per game.
CSU Fullerton Titans Leaders
- Latrell Wrightsell Jr. averages 15.7 points and tacks on 2.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Titans’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Vincent Lee is at the top of the CSU Fullerton rebounding leaderboard with 5.3 rebounds per game. He also racks up 9.1 points and tacks on 0.8 assists per game.
- Wrightsell is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Titans, hitting 2.4 threes per game.