Table of Contents
Bookmakers have installed player prop bet markets for JuJu Smith-Schuster ahead of his next NFL game on Saturday at 4:30 PM ET airing on NBC. The AFC Divisional round will see Smith-Schuster’s Kansas City Chiefs square off against the Jacksonville Jaguars at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri.
JuJu Smith-Schuster Player Props vs. Jacksonville
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 4:30 PM
- Date: January 21, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 50.5 (-115)
JuJu Smith-Schuster Receiving Stats
- Smith-Schuster’s stat line reveals 78 catches for 933 yards and three scores. He puts up 58.3 yards per game, having been targeted 101 times.
- Smith-Schuster has been the target of 15.5% (101 total) of his team’s 651 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for 5.1% of his team’s 59 offensive touchdowns this season, with three total.
- Smith-Schuster racked up 33 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Jaguars, 17.5 fewer than his over/under for Saturday’s game.
- Smith-Schuster has never had more than 50.5 receiving yards against the Jaguars.
- Smith-Schuster did not have a touchdown catch in that matchup against the Jaguars.
Last 3 Games
- at Raiders (1/7/2023): 2 receptions, 35 yardsvs. Broncos (1/1/2023): 2 receptions, 21 yardsvs. Seahawks (12/24/2022): 3 receptions, 27 yards