Table of Contents
The Oklahoma State Cowboys (9-8, 1-4 Big 12) will try to halt a three-game losing streak when they host the Oklahoma Sooners (11-6, 2-3 Big 12) on Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at Gallagher-Iba Arena as only 3-point favorites. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 128.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cowboys vs. Sooners
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Arena: Gallagher-Iba Arena
Oklahoma State Betting Stats & Information
- Oklahoma State has compiled a 9-2 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 81.8% of those games).
- The Cowboys have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -159 or shorter.
- The Cowboys’ ATS record is 8-9-0 this season.
- The Sooners have a 4-2 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 3 points or more.
- The average over/under Oklahoma State has had set in matchups this year is 2.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
Oklahoma Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Oklahoma has won three out of the seven games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Sooners have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +130.
- So far this year, the Sooners have put together a 9-8-0 record against the spread.
- The Sooners have a 4-2 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 3 points or more.
- The average total in Oklahoma’s games this season is 4.7 more points than the point total of 128 in this outing.
Oklahoma State vs. Oklahoma Season Stat Comparison
|Oklahoma State Rank||Oklahoma State AVG||Oklahoma AVG||Oklahoma Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oklahoma State Cowboys Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Cowboys this season is Bryce Thompson, who averages 11.5 points, 2.4 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game.
- Moussa Cisse leads Oklahoma State in rebounding, averaging 9.9 per game, while Avery Anderson III leads the team in assists, distributing an average of three in each contest.
- Thompson leads the Cowboys in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Oklahoma Sooners Leaders
- Grant Sherfield’s points (17.6 per game) and assists (3.5 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Sooners’ leaderboards.
- Tanner Groves grabs 7.1 rebounds per game (he also scores 10.5 points per game and adds 1.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Oklahoma rebounding leaderboard.
- Sherfield hits 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Sooners.