Table of Contents
The Seton Hall Pirates (11-8, 4-4 Big East) are underdogs (+4.5) in their attempt to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the No. 15 UConn Huskies (15-4, 4-4 Big East) at 6:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at Prudential Center. The matchup’s over/under is set at 135.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Huskies vs. Pirates
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: Newark, New Jersey
- Arena: Prudential Center
UConn Betting Stats & Information
- UConn has won 11 of 15 games when the moneyline favorite this season (73.3%).
- The Huskies have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -230 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Huskies have compiled an 11-7-0 record against the spread.
- The Pirates are 2-3 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under UConn has had in its matchups this season is 7.9 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Seton Hall Betting Stats & Info
- Seton Hall has won two of the six games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Pirates have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +175 moneyline set for this game.
- The Pirates have gone 10-7-1 ATS this season.
- The Pirates are 2-3 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this year.
- Seton Hall’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 133.4 points, 2.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
UConn vs. Seton Hall Season Stat Comparison
|UConn Rank||UConn AVG||Seton Hall AVG||Seton Hall Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UConn Huskies Leaders
- The Huskies leader in points and rebounds is Adama Sanogo, who scores 17.3 points and pulls down 6.8 boards per game.
- Andre Jackson is UConn’s best passer, distributing 4.6 assists per game while scoring 6.3 PPG.
- Jordan Hawkins makes more threes per game than any other member of the Huskies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
Seton Hall Pirates Leaders
- Al-Amir Dawes sits at the top of the Pirates scoring leaderboard with 11.9 points per game. He also grabs 2.8 rebounds and dishes out 1.5 assists per game.
- Seton Hall’s leader in rebounds is Tyrese Samuel with 6.2 per game, and its leader in assists is Kadary Richmond with 4.1 per game.
- Dawes is the top scorer from distance for the Pirates, hitting 2.5 threes per game.