Table of Contents
The Grand Canyon Antelopes (12-6, 3-2 WAC) are heavily favored (by 12.5 points) to extend a four-game home win streak when they host the Utah Tech Trailblazers (9-9, 1-4 WAC) on Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 137.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Antelopes vs. Trailblazers
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Arena: Grand Canyon University Arena
Grand Canyon Betting Stats & Information
- Grand Canyon has gone 8-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 80%).
- The Antelopes have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -941 or shorter.
- The Antelopes’ ATS record is 7-9-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 12.5-point underdogs this season, the Trailblazers are 3-0 against the spread.
- The average point total for Grand Canyon’s games this year is 3.7 fewer points than the total of 137.5 in this matchup.
Utah Tech Betting Stats & Info
- Utah Tech has won two of the 10 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Trailblazers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +573 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Trailblazers have put together a 9-6-0 record against the spread.
- The Trailblazers are 3-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Utah Tech this season is 8.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Grand Canyon vs. Utah Tech Season Stat Comparison
|Grand Canyon Rank||Grand Canyon AVG||Utah Tech AVG||Utah Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Grand Canyon Antelopes Leaders
- The Antelopes leader in points and assists is Rayshon Harrison, who scores 15.3 points per game along with 2.9 assists.
- Gabe McGlothan leads Grand Canyon in rebounding, grabbing 8.6 boards per game while also scoring 11.1 points a contest.
- The Antelopes get the most three-point shooting production out of Noah Baumann, who makes 1.6 threes per game.
Utah Tech Trailblazers Leaders
- Cameron Gooden racks up 15.6 points and tacks on 3.9 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Trailblazers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Tanner Christensen’s stat line of 7.3 rebounds, 9.8 points and 1.7 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Utah Tech rebounding leaderboard.
- Noa Gonsalves is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Trailblazers, hitting 1.9 threes per game.