Table of Contents
The Oregon Ducks (10-8, 4-3 Pac-12) hit the road in Pac-12 action against the California Golden Bears (3-15, 2-5 Pac-12) on Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET. The Ducks are favored by 7.5 points in the game. The over/under is 131.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Ducks vs. Golden Bears
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Berkeley, California
- Arena: Haas Pavilion
Oregon Betting Stats & Information
- Oregon has won 66.7% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (6-3).
- The Ducks have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -369 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Ducks have put together a 9-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Golden Bears have a 7-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 7.5 points or more this season.
- The average total in Oregon’s games this year is 4.6 more points than the over/under of 131.5 in this game.
Cal Betting Stats & Info
- Cal has entered the game as underdogs 12 times this season and won twice.
- The Golden Bears have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +283.
- The Golden Bears have an 8-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Golden Bears are 7-4 against the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under for Cal’s games this year is 2.3 fewer points than the point total of 131.5 in this outing.
Oregon vs. Cal Season Stat Comparison
|Oregon Rank||Oregon AVG||Cal AVG||Cal Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oregon Ducks Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Ducks is Will Richardson, who scores 14.7 points and dishes out 5.3 assists per game.
- N’Faly Dante leads Oregon in rebounding, pulling down 7.2 boards per game while also scoring 13.5 points a contest.
- The Ducks get the most three-point shooting production out of Richardson, who knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
California Golden Bears Leaders
- The Golden Bears’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Lars Thiemann with 11.4 points and 6.2 rebounds per game.
- Joel Brown dishes out more assists than any other Cal teammate with 3.1 per game. He also scores 7 points and grabs 3.4 rebounds per game.
- Sam Alajiki is consistent from deep and leads the Golden Bears with 1.1 made threes per game.