Table of Contents
The North Alabama Lions (9-10, 1-5 ASUN) are 2-point underdogs as they try to stop a five-game losing streak when they visit the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (6-13, 1-5 ASUN) on Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at Farris Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 157.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bears vs. Lions
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Conway, Arkansas
- Arena: Farris Center
Central Arkansas Betting Stats & Information
- Central Arkansas has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The Bears have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -137 or shorter.
- The Bears’ ATS record is 7-10-0 this season.
- The Lions are 4-8 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- Central Arkansas’ average point total in matchups this year is 154.5, 2.5 points below the over/under in this game.
North Alabama Betting Stats & Info
- North Alabama has entered the game as underdogs 13 times this season and won four, or 30.8%, of those games.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +111.
- The Lions’ ATS record is 6-9-1 this season.
- The Lions are 4-8 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- The average point total for North Alabama this season is 8.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Central Arkansas vs. North Alabama Season Stat Comparison
|Central Arkansas Rank||Central Arkansas AVG||North Alabama AVG||North Alabama Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Central Arkansas Sugar Bears Leaders
- Camren Hunter leads the Bears in points and assists per game, scoring 17.1 points and distributing 3.8 assists.
- Eddy Kayouloud is Central Arkansas’ best rebounder, grabbing an average of 5.7 boards in each contest while scoring 13.2 points per game.
- Collin Cooper leads the Bears in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
North Alabama Lions Leaders
- Daniel Ortiz is the top scorer for the Lions with 11.6 points per game. He also adds 3.3 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game to his statistics.
- Damien Forrest has a stat line of 6.7 rebounds, 8.5 points and 0.7 assists per game for North Alabama to take the top rebound spot on the team. KJ Johnson holds the top spot for assists with 3.2 per game, adding 11.4 points and 2.6 rebounds per matchup.
- Ortiz knocks down 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Lions.