Table of Contents
The No. 8 Xavier Musketeers (15-3, 7-0 Big East) are favored (by 8 points) to extend a four-game road win streak when they visit the DePaul Blue Demons (8-10, 2-5 Big East) on Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at 8:30 PM ET. The point total is set at 158.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Musketeers vs. Blue Demons
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: Wintrust Arena
Xavier Betting Stats & Information
- Xavier has won all 13 games when the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Musketeers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -425 or shorter.
- The Musketeers have gone 11-6-1 ATS this season.
- The Blue Demons are 1-2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this season.
- Xavier’s average point total in outings this season is 159.3, 0.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
DePaul Betting Stats & Info
- This season, DePaul has been the underdog 11 times and won two of those games.
- The Blue Demons have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +320.
- The Blue Demons have an 8-8-2 record against the spread this year.
- The Blue Demons have a 1-2-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this year.
- The average point total for DePaul this season is 12.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Xavier vs. DePaul Season Stat Comparison
|Xavier Rank||Xavier AVG||DePaul AVG||DePaul Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Xavier Musketeers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Musketeers this season is Souley Boum, who averages 17.6 points, 4.4 rebounds, and 4.9 assists per game.
- Zach Freemantle leads Xavier in rebounding, averaging 8.1 per game, while Colby Jones leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.5 in each contest.
- The Musketeers get the most three-point shooting production out of Boum, who knocks down two threes per game.
DePaul Blue Demons Leaders
- Javan Johnson is at the top of the Blue Demons scoring leaderboard with 15.7 points per game. He also collects 4.9 rebounds and averages 2.3 assists per game.
- The DePaul leaders in rebounding and assists are Eral Penn with 7.4 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.2 points and 0.9 assists per game) and Umoja Gibson with 5.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 14.9 points and 2.6 rebounds per game).
- Johnson hits 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Blue Demons.