Table of Contents
The San Diego State Aztecs (13-4, 4-1 MWC) hit the road in MWC play against the Colorado State Rams (10-9, 2-4 MWC) on Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET. The Aztecs are 5.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 143.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aztecs vs. Rams
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Location: Fort Collins, Colorado
- Arena: Moby Arena
|San Diego State||-5.5||143|
San Diego State Betting Stats & Information
- San Diego State has a 12-3 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 80% of those games).
- The Aztecs have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -217 or shorter.
- The Aztecs’ ATS record is 4-11-1 this season.
- The Rams are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total in San Diego State’s games this year is two fewer points than the over/under of 143 in this matchup.
Colorado State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Colorado State has won two out of the seven games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Rams have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +177 moneyline set for this game.
- The Rams’ ATS record is 7-11-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 5.5-point underdogs this year, the Rams are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Colorado State this season is 3.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
San Diego State vs. Colorado State Season Stat Comparison
|San Diego State Rank||San Diego State AVG||Colorado State AVG||Colorado State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
San Diego State Aztecs Leaders
- Matt Bradley leads the Aztecs in scoring, tallying 13.5 points per game to go with 4.4 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- San Diego State’s leading rebounder is Nathan Mensah averaging six boards per game and its best passer is Darrion Trammell and his 3.6 assists per game.
- Bradley makes more threes per game than any other member of the Aztecs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
Colorado State Rams Leaders
- The Rams’ leader in scoring and rebounding is John Tonje with 13.3 points and 4.9 rebounds per game.
- Taviontae Jackson notches more assists than any other Colorado State player with 3.6 per game. He also averages 6.3 points and pulls down 3.7 rebounds per game.
- Tonje makes 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Rams.