Table of Contents
In advance of placing any prop bet wagers on Patrick Mahomes II for Saturday’s game, which starts at 4:30 PM ET on NBC, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs head into a showdown with the Jacksonville Jaguars at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in the AFC Divisional round of the 2022 NFL Playoffs.
Patrick Mahomes II Player Props vs. Jacksonville
- Matchup: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 4:30 PM
- Date: January 21, 2023
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 319.5 (-115)
Patrick Mahomes II Passing Stats
- Mahomes has thrown for 5,250 yards (308.8 per game) while completing 67.1% of his passes, with 41 TDs and 12 INTs.
- He’s tacked on 358 yards on 61 carries and four touchdowns, averaging 21.1 rushing yards per game.
- So far this season, Mahomes has completed 435 of his 648 pass attempts. That’s 25.6 completions per game, which ranks fifth in the league.
- Mahomes has racked up 2,359 air yards on completed passes, to rank fifth in the NFL.
- The Chiefs have thrown the ball in 61.0% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 39.0% of the time. This offensive attack ranks first in the NFL in points scored.
- Mahomes threw for 331 passing yards in one matchup against the Jaguars, 11.5 yards more than his over/under for Saturday.
- Mahomes put up more yards than this game’s 319.5-yard over/under in that matchup.
- Mahomes threw multiple touchdown passes in that outing against the Jaguars.
Last 3 Games
- at Raiders (1/7/2023): 18-of-26 (69.2%), 202 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs; 3 carries, 29 yardsvs. Broncos (1/1/2023): 29-of-42 (69%), 328 yards, 3 TDs, 1 INTvs. Seahawks (12/24/2022): 16-of-28 (57.1%), 224 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs; 2 carries, 8 yards, 1 TD