Table of Contents
Big West opponents square off when the UC Irvine Anteaters (12-6, 5-1 Big West) host the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (14-4, 5-1 Big West) at Bren Events Center, tipping off at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 19, 2023. The Rainbow Warriors are 4-point underdogs in the game. The over/under in the matchup is set at 133.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Anteaters vs. Rainbow Warriors
- Game Day: Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Irvine, California
- Arena: Bren Events Center
UC Irvine Betting Stats & Information
- UC Irvine has a 9-3 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75% of those games).
- The Anteaters have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -192 or shorter.
- The Anteaters are 9-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Rainbow Warriors are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- UC Irvine’s average point total in outings this year is 144.3, 10.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Hawaii Betting Stats & Info
- Hawaii has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Rainbow Warriors have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +153 odds on them winning this game.
- The Rainbow Warriors have a 9-8-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Rainbow Warriors have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 4 points or more this season (0-1).
- The average point total for Hawaii this year is five points fewer than this game’s over/under.
UC Irvine vs. Hawaii Season Stat Comparison
|UC Irvine Rank||UC Irvine AVG||Hawaii AVG||Hawaii Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UC Irvine Anteaters Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Anteaters this season is Dawson Baker, who averages 14.3 points, three rebounds, and 0.8 assists per game.
- Devin Tillis is UC Irvine’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.3 per game, while Pierre Crockrell II is its best passer, averaging 4.8 assists in each contest.
- DJ Davis makes more threes per game than any other member of the Anteaters, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Hawaii Rainbow Warriors Leaders
- Noel Coleman averages 14.5 points per game and is the top scorer for the Rainbow Warriors.
- The Hawaii leaders in rebounding and assists are Bernardo da Silva with 7.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.3 points and 1.1 assists per game) and JoVon McClanahan with 3.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 9.9 points and 3.2 rebounds per game).
- Kamaka Hepa averages 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Rainbow Warriors.