Table of Contents
The South Dakota State Jackrabbits (9-9, 4-2 Summit) are heavily favored (by 10 points) to continue a four-game home winning streak when they host the Omaha Mavericks (7-12, 3-4 Summit) on Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 141.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Jackrabbits vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Brookings, South Dakota
- Arena: Frost Arena
|South Dakota State||-10||141.5|
South Dakota State Betting Stats & Information
- South Dakota State has won seven of 10 games when favored on the moneyline this season (70%).
- The Jackrabbits have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -558 or shorter.
- The Jackrabbits have a 6-10-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks have a 5-3 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 10 points or more.
- The average point total in South Dakota State’s games this season is 3.8 fewer points than the over/under of 141.5 in this matchup.
Omaha Betting Stats & Info
- Omaha has entered the game as underdogs 15 times this season and won four, or 26.7%, of those games.
- The Mavericks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +388.
- The Mavericks have an 11-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 10-point underdogs this season, the Mavericks are 5-3 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Omaha’s games this year is 3.9 more points than the point total of 141.5 in this outing.
South Dakota State vs. Omaha Season Stat Comparison
|South Dakota State Rank||South Dakota State AVG||Omaha AVG||Omaha Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
South Dakota State Jackrabbits Leaders
- Zeke Mayo leads the Jackrabbits in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 14.9 points, grabbing 6.6 rebounds and dishing out 3.1 assists per game.
- Mayo makes more threes per game than any other member of the Jackrabbits, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
Omaha Mavericks Leaders
- Frankie Fidler sits atop the Mavericks leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 13.2 points and 5.9 rebounds per game.
- JJ White’s assist statline paces Omaha; he records 3.9 assists per game.
- Luke Jungers is dependable from deep and leads the Mavericks with 1.5 made threes per game.