Table of Contents
Two hot teams meet when the No. 5 UCLA Bruins (16-2, 7-0 Pac-12) visit the Arizona State Sun Devils (15-3, 6-1 Pac-12) on Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 10:30 PM ET. The Bruins are 4.5-point favorites and put their 13-game win streak on the line against the Sun Devils, winners of four straight. The over/under in the matchup is set at 135.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bruins vs. Sun Devils
- Game Day: Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Location: Tempe, Arizona
- Arena: Desert Financial Arena
UCLA Betting Stats & Information
- UCLA has a 15-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 93.8% of those games).
- The Bruins have not played as a moneyline favorite of -207 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bruins have put together an 11-7-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this year, the Sun Devils are 2-1 against the spread.
- UCLA’s average total in matchups this year has been 136.5, 1.5 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Arizona State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Arizona State has been the underdog five times and won four of those games.
- The Sun Devils have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +163 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Sun Devils have compiled a 10-8-0 record against the spread.
- The Sun Devils have a 2-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average total in Arizona State’s games this season is 3.8 more points than the point total of 135 for this outing.
UCLA vs. Arizona State Season Stat Comparison
|UCLA Rank||UCLA AVG||Arizona State AVG||Arizona State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UCLA Bruins Leaders
- The Bruins leader in points and rebounds is Jaime Jaquez Jr., who scores 16.7 points and grabs 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Tyger Campbell is UCLA’s best passer, distributing 4.5 assists per game while scoring 13.3 PPG.
- The Bruins get the most three-point shooting production out of David Singleton, who makes 2.1 threes per game.
Arizona State Sun Devils Leaders
- DJ Horne sits at the top of the Sun Devils scoring leaderboard with 12.1 points per game. He also collects 3.8 rebounds and racks up 2.5 assists per game.
- Arizona State’s leader in rebounds is Warren Washington with 7.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Frankie Collins with 5.1 per game.
- Desmond Cambridge averages 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Sun Devils.