Table of Contents
The Austin Peay Governors (8-11, 2-4 ASUN) are at home in ASUN play against the Bellarmine Knights (8-11, 3-3 ASUN) on Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The Governors are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 128.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Governors vs. Knights
- Game Day: Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Clarksville, Tennessee
- Arena: Winfield Dunn Center
Austin Peay Betting Stats & Information
- Austin Peay has won three of six games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (50%).
- The Governors have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -149 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Governors have put together a 9-7-0 record against the spread.
- The Knights are 8-3 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- Austin Peay’s average point total in matchups this year is 142.1, 13.6 points higher than the total in this game.
Bellarmine Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Bellarmine has won four out of the 11 games, or 36.4%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Knights have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +119 odds on them winning this game.
- The Knights have gone 9-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Knights are 8-3 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under in Bellarmine’s games this year is 2.6 more points than the point total of 128.5 in this outing.
Austin Peay vs. Bellarmine Season Stat Comparison
|Austin Peay Rank||Austin Peay AVG||Bellarmine AVG||Bellarmine Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Austin Peay Governors Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Governors is Sean Durugordon, who accumulates 13.2 points and 6.2 rebounds per game.
- Austin Peay’s best passer is Carlos Paez, who averages 3.8 assists per game to go with his 7.1 PPG scoring average.
- Cameron Copeland makes more threes per game than any other member of the Governors, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.4 per contest.
Bellarmine Knights Leaders
- Juston Betz puts up 4.9 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game, placing him atop the Knights’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Garrett Tipton scores 12.5 points per game, putting him at the top of the Bellarmine scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 3.4 rebounds and adds 1.8 assists per game.
- Ben Johnson knocks down two three-pointers per game, the most on the Knights.