Table of Contents
The Stony Brook Seawolves (7-11, 3-2 CAA) host the Northeastern Huskies (7-10, 3-3 CAA) in a matchup of CAA teams at Island Federal Credit Union Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 19, 2023. The Seawolves are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The over/under in the matchup is set at 129.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Seawolves vs. Huskies
- Game Day: Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Stony Brook, New York
- Arena: Island Federal Credit Union Arena
Stony Brook Betting Stats & Information
- Stony Brook has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Seawolves have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -116 or shorter.
- The Seawolves’ ATS record is 10-6-0 this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Huskies have a 4-5 record against the spread.
- The average over/under Stony Brook has had set in games this year is 2.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
Northeastern Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Northeastern has won two out of the nine games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Huskies have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -107.
- The Huskies have a 6-10-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Huskies have a 4-5 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Northeastern this year is 5.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Stony Brook vs. Northeastern Season Stat Comparison
|Stony Brook Rank||Stony Brook AVG||Northeastern AVG||Northeastern Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Stony Brook Seawolves Leaders
- The Seawolves scoring leader is Tyler Stephenson-Moore, who averages 15.4 per contest to go with 5.7 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Frankie Policelli is Stony Brook’s leading rebounder, pulling down 9.9 per game, while Toby Onyekonwu is its best passer, distributing 2.2 assists in each contest.
- Kenan Sarvan makes more threes per game than any other member of the Seawolves, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
Northeastern Huskies Leaders
- Jahmyl Telfort scores 15.9 points and adds 2.1 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Huskies’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Alexander Nwagha is at the top of the Northeastern rebounding leaderboard with 5.3 rebounds per game. He also racks up 4.8 points and adds 0.9 assists per game.
- Coleman Stucke hits 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Huskies.