Table of Contents
The Georgia State Panthers (9-9, 2-4 Sun Belt) are underdogs (by 5 points) to end a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Old Dominion Monarchs (10-8, 2-4 Sun Belt) on Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 129.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Monarchs vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Norfolk, Virginia
- Arena: Ted Constant Convocation Center
Old Dominion Betting Stats & Information
- Old Dominion has gone 7-3 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 70%).
- The Monarchs have not played as a moneyline favorite of -228 or shorter.
- The Monarchs are 8-9-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 5-point underdogs this year, the Panthers are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average total for Old Dominion’s games this year is 6.1 more points than the over/under of 129 in this game.
Georgia State Betting Stats & Info
- Georgia State has entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won once.
- The Panthers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +185 moneyline set for this game.
- The Panthers are 6-10-1 ATS this season.
- The Panthers are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Georgia State this season is 3.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Old Dominion vs. Georgia State Season Stat Comparison
|Old Dominion Rank||Old Dominion AVG||Georgia State AVG||Georgia State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Old Dominion Monarchs Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Monarchs this season is Tyreek Scott-Grayson, who averages 14.4 points, 5.1 rebounds, and 2.7 assists per game.
- Mekhi Long is Old Dominion’s leading rebounder, grabbing 7.8 per game, while Chaunce Jenkins is its best passer, distributing 2.9 assists in each contest.
- The Monarchs get the most three-point shooting production out of Scott-Grayson, who makes 1.6 threes per game.
Georgia State Panthers Leaders
- Dwon Odom scores 14.6 points and adds 3.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Panthers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Ja’Heim Hudson is at the top of the Georgia State rebounding leaderboard with 7.3 rebounds per game. He also racks up 11.1 points and adds 0.9 assists per game.
- Evan Johnson averages 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Panthers.