Table of Contents
The Cleveland State Vikings (11-8, 6-2 Horizon) are 4-point underdogs as they look to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Northern Kentucky Norse (11-8, 6-2 Horizon) on Thursday, January 19, 2023 at BB&T Arena at Northern Kentucky. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 124.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Norse vs. Vikings
- Game Day: Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Highland Heights, Kentucky
- Arena: BB&T Arena at Northern Kentucky
Northern Kentucky Betting Stats & Information
- Northern Kentucky has won 58.3% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (7-5).
- The Norse have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -192 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Norse have put together a 4-13-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this year, the Vikings are 2-5 against the spread.
- The average total Northern Kentucky has had in its matchups this season is 7.6 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Cleveland State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Cleveland State has won four out of the 10 games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Vikings have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +155 moneyline set for this game.
- The Vikings are 9-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Vikings are 2-5 against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this season.
- Cleveland State’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 134.4 points, 9.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Northern Kentucky vs. Cleveland State Season Stat Comparison
|Northern Kentucky Rank||Northern Kentucky AVG||Cleveland State AVG||Cleveland State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northern Kentucky Norse Leaders
- Marques Warrick leads the Norse in scoring, tallying 19.1 points per game to go with 2.6 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Northern Kentucky’s leading rebounder is Chris Brandon averaging 9.6 boards per game and its best passer is Xavier Rhodes and his 3.4 assists per game.
- Warrick makes more threes per game than any other member of the Norse, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
Cleveland State Vikings Leaders
- Tristan Enaruna sits atop the Vikings leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 13.5 points and 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Cleveland State’s assist leader is Deshon Parker with 4.4 per game. He also records 10.4 points per game and tacks on 3.3 rebounds per game.
- Drew Lowder is dependable from three-point range and leads the Vikings with 1.7 made threes per game.