Table of Contents
The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (10-8, 3-4 C-USA) host the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (11-7, 3-4 C-USA) in a matchup of C-USA teams at Thomas Assembly Center, starting at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 19, 2023. The Bulldogs are 3.5-point favorites in the game. The over/under is set at 141 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Hilltoppers
- Game Day: Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Ruston, Louisiana
- Arena: Thomas Assembly Center
Louisiana Tech Betting Stats & Information
- Louisiana Tech has been the moneyline favorite seven times this season. They’ve finished 5-2 in those games.
- The Bulldogs have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -173 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs have gone 9-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Hilltoppers are 2-1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Louisiana Tech has had set in games this year is 4.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
Western Kentucky Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Western Kentucky has won two out of the five games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Hilltoppers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +139 moneyline set for this game.
- The Hilltoppers’ ATS record is 7-8-1 this year.
- In games they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this year, the Hilltoppers are 2-1-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Western Kentucky this season is 0.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Louisiana Tech vs. Western Kentucky Season Stat Comparison
|Louisiana Tech Rank||Louisiana Tech AVG||Western Kentucky AVG||Western Kentucky Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Louisiana Tech Bulldogs Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Bulldogs is Cobe Williams, who scores 18.4 points and dishes out 4.3 assists per game.
- Louisiana Tech’s best rebounder is Isaiah Crawford, who averages 4.8 boards per game in addition to his 12.8 PPG average.
- Keaston Willis makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
Western Kentucky Hilltoppers Leaders
- Dayvion McKnight’s points (17.3 per game) and assists (4.1 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Hilltoppers’ leaderboards.
- Jamarion Sharp’s stat line of 6.8 rebounds, 6.1 points and 0.2 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Western Kentucky rebounding leaderboard.
- Luke Frampton is consistent from distance and leads the Hilltoppers with 2.6 made threes per game.