Table of Contents
The Citadel Bulldogs (7-11, 2-4 SoCon) are heavy underdogs (by 14.5 points) to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the UNC Greensboro Spartans (11-8, 5-1 SoCon) on Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Spartans vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Arena: Greensboro Coliseum
UNC Greensboro Betting Stats & Information
- UNC Greensboro has been the moneyline favorite nine times this season. They’ve finished 5-4 in those games.
- The Spartans have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1364 or shorter.
- The Spartans have an 8-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs are 1-3 against the spread when an underdog by 14.5 points or more this season.
- UNC Greensboro’s average point total in matchups this season is 136.5, one points below the over/under in this game.
Citadel Betting Stats & Info
- Citadel has been underdogs in 13 games this season and won three (23.1%) of those contests.
- The Bulldogs have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +750 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bulldogs have a 7-9-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have a 1-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 14.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under for Citadel’s games this season is 8.3 more points than the point total of 137.5 for this outing.
UNC Greensboro vs. Citadel Season Stat Comparison
|UNC Greensboro Rank||UNC Greensboro AVG||Citadel AVG||Citadel Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UNC Greensboro Spartans Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Spartans this season is Keyshaun Langley, who averages 14.1 points, 2.4 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game.
- Keondre Kennedy is UNC Greensboro’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.9 per game, while Kobe Langley is its best passer, distributing 3.9 assists in each contest.
- Keyshaun Langley makes more threes per game than any other member of the Spartans, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest.
Citadel Bulldogs Leaders
- Stephen Clark collects 17.2 points and 6.7 rebounds per game for the Bulldogs, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Madison Durr records more assists than any other Citadel player with 2.7 per game. He also averages 7.3 points and grabs 3.2 rebounds per game.
- Austin Ash hits 3.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bulldogs.