Table of Contents
The Memphis Grizzlies (31-13) will look to Ja Morant (10th in the league scoring 27.4 points per game) when they try to hold off LeBron James (sixth in the NBA with 29.8 PPG) and the Los Angeles Lakers (20-25) on Friday, January 20, 2023 at Crypto.com Arena. The Grizzlies are 6.5-point road favorites in the matchup, which tips off at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN, SportsNet LA, and BSSE. The matchup’s point total is set at 243.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Grizzlies vs. Lakers
- Game Day: Friday, January 20, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, SportsNet LA, and BSSE
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Crypto.com Arena
Grizzlies Betting Stats & Information
- The Grizzlies have won 81.1% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (30-7).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -268 or shorter, Memphis has gone 13-3 (81.2% win percentage).
- The Grizzlies have a 22-19-3 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 6.5-point favorites this season, the Grizzlies are 10-8-2 against the spread.
- Memphis’ average point total in outings this year is 229.2, 14.3 points below the total in this game.
- A total of 23 of the Grizzlies’ 45 games with a set total have hit the over (51.1%).
Los Angeles Betting Stats & Info
- The Lakers have entered the game as underdogs 33 times this season and won 13, or 39.4%, of those games.
- Los Angeles has a record of 3-9, a 25% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +220 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Lakers have registered a 20-23-2 record against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 6.5 points or more, the Lakers have gone 3-9-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Los Angeles this season is 8.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Lakers games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 25 times this season.
Grizzlies vs. Lakers Season Stat Comparison
|Grizzlies Rank||Grizzlies AVG||Lakers AVG||Lakers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Memphis Grizzlies Leaders
- The active leader in points and assists for the Grizzlies this season is Morant, who scores 27.4 points and distributes 7.9 assists per game.
- Steven Adams’ averages this season are 8.4 points, 11.3 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game.
- The Grizzlies get two three-pointers per game out of Dillon Brooks.
Los Angeles Lakers Leaders
- James’ averages this season include 29.8 points, 8.4 rebounds and seven assists per game.
- Russell Westbrook averages 15.8 points, 6.6 rebounds and 7.7 assists per game.
- Lonnie Walker IV is reliable from three-point range with 2.1 made threes per game.