Table of Contents
The New Orleans Pelicans (26-19) play the Orlando Magic (16-28) as just 2-point favorites on Friday, January 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET on BSFL and BSNO. The point total is set at 227 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pelicans vs. Magic
- Game Day: Friday, January 20, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSFL and BSNO
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Arena: Amway Center
Pelicans Betting Stats & Information
- The Pelicans have won 18 of the 25 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (72%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -129 or shorter, New Orleans has gone 13-5 (72.2% win percentage).
- So far this season, the Pelicans have put together a 22-23-0 record against the spread.
- In games this season they were favored by 2 points or more, the Pelicans have a 10-9 record against the spread.
- New Orleans’ average point total in outings this season is 230.1, 3.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Pelicans games have hit the over in 26 out of 44 opportunities (59.1%).
Orlando Betting Stats & Info
- The Magic have entered the game as underdogs 37 times this season and won 14, or 37.8%, of those games.
- This season, Orlando has won 12 of its 34 games, or 35.3%, when it is the underdog by at least +108 on the moneyline.
- The Magic have covered the spread in a game 24 times this season (24-18-2).
- In games this year when an underdog by 2 points or more, the Magic are 20-12-2 against the spread.
- The average point total for Orlando this season is 2.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Magic games have gone over the total 23 times this year.
Pelicans vs. Magic Season Stat Comparison
|Pelicans Rank||Pelicans AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Orleans Pelicans Leaders
- The Pelicans active leader in points and assists this season is CJ McCollum, who puts up 21.3 points per game along with 5.8 assists.
- Jonas Valanciunas’ averages this season are 14.8 points, 9.8 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game.
- McCollum leads active Pelicans in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Orlando Magic Leaders
- Paolo Banchero averages 21.1 points per game, while also grabbing 6.6 rebounds and racking up 3.8 assists per game.
- Bol Bol’s statline of 6.9 rebounds, 11.9 points and 0.9 assists adds to the squard’s efforts.
- Franz Wagner is consistent from deep with 1.7 made threes per game.