Table of Contents
The Fairfield Stags (7-10, 3-4 MAAC) are at home in MAAC play against the Canisius Golden Griffins (5-12, 3-5 MAAC) on Friday, January 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Stags are 5.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s over/under is set at 131.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Stags vs. Golden Griffins
- Game Day: Friday, January 20, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Fairfield, Connecticut
- Arena: Leo D. Mahoney Arena
Fairfield Betting Stats & Information
- Fairfield has been favored on the moneyline eight times this season. They’ve finished 4-4 in those games.
- The Stags have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -200 or shorter.
- The Stags have a 9-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 5.5-point underdogs this year, the Golden Griffins are 4-4 against the spread.
- Fairfield’s average point total in matchups this season is 129.8, 1.2 points less than the over/under in this game.
Canisius Betting Stats & Info
- Canisius has won three, or 25%, of the 12 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Golden Griffins have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +165 odds on them winning this game.
- The Golden Griffins are 8-8-0 ATS this season.
- The Golden Griffins have a 4-4 record against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Canisius this year is 11.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Fairfield vs. Canisius Season Stat Comparison
|Fairfield Rank||Fairfield AVG||Canisius AVG||Canisius Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Fairfield Stags Leaders
- Supreme Cook leads the Stags in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 13.2 points and 8.4 rebounds per game.
- Fairfield’s best passer is Allan Jeanne-Rose, who averages 2.3 assists per game to go with his 8.2 PPG scoring average.
- TJ Long leads the Stags in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Canisius Golden Griffins Leaders
- Jordan Henderson sits at the top of the Golden Griffins scoring leaderboard with 13.5 points per game. He also collects 2.8 rebounds and averages 2.5 assists per game.
- The Canisius leaders in rebounding and assists are Xzavier Long with six rebounds per game (he also adds 7.7 points and two assists per game) and Tahj Staveskie with 2.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 12.1 points and three rebounds per game).
- Henderson is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Golden Griffins, hitting 2.2 threes per game.