Table of Contents
The Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (4-15, 2-3 NEC) are 5-point underdogs as they look to stop a three-game road losing streak when they take on the Wagner Seahawks (9-7, 2-3 NEC) on Friday, January 20, 2023 at Spiro Sports Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is 124.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Seahawks vs. Blue Devils
- Game Day: Friday, January 20, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Staten Island, New York
- Arena: Spiro Sports Center
Wagner Betting Stats & Information
- Wagner has been favored on the moneyline seven times this season. They’ve gone 5-2 in those games.
- The Seahawks have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -208 or shorter.
- The Seahawks are 4-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Blue Devils have a 4-3 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 5 points or more.
- The average over/under Wagner has had in its games this year is 2.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Cent. Conn. St. Betting Stats & Info
- Cent. Conn. St. has entered the game as underdogs 14 times this season and won twice.
- The Blue Devils have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +175 odds on them winning this game.
- The Blue Devils’ ATS record is 9-10-0 this season.
- The Blue Devils have a 4-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Cent. Conn. St. this season is 11.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Wagner vs. Cent. Conn. St. Season Stat Comparison
|Wagner Rank||Wagner AVG||Cent. Conn. St. AVG||Cent. Conn. St. Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wagner Seahawks Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Seahawks is Delonnie Hunt, who scores 12.1 points and dishes out 3.3 assists per game.
- Wagner’s best rebounder is Brandon Brown, who averages 8.9 boards per game in addition to his 9.9 PPG average.
- Javier Esquerra Trelles leads the Seahawks in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Central Connecticut State Blue Devils Leaders
- Kellen Amos averages 15.2 points per game to be the top scorer for the Blue Devils.
- Andre Snoddy puts up a stat line of 6.8 rebounds, 8.4 points and 1.5 assists per game for Cent. Conn. St. to take the top rebound spot on the team. Nigel Scantlebury holds the top spot for assists with 3.8 per game, adding 10.3 points and 3.1 rebounds per contest.
- Amos is reliable from deep and leads the Blue Devils with 2.3 made threes per game.