Table of Contents
The North Dakota State Bison (8-11, 5-2 Summit) are underdogs (by 7 points) to build on a three-game home winning streak when they host the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (15-4, 6-0 Summit) on Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is 151.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Eagles vs. Bison
- Game Day: Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Fargo, North Dakota
- Arena: Scheels Center
Oral Roberts Betting Stats & Information
- Oral Roberts has won all 11 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Golden Eagles have not played as a moneyline favorite of -317 or shorter.
- The Golden Eagles’ ATS record is 8-6-1 this season.
- The Bison are 3-2 against the spread when an underdog by 7 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Oral Roberts has had set in matchups this season is 4.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
North Dakota State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, North Dakota State has been the underdog 13 times and won three, or 23.1%, of those games.
- The Bison have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +243 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bison’s ATS record is 8-9-0 this year.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 7 points or more, the Bison have a 3-2 record against the spread.
- The average point total for North Dakota State this season is seven points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Oral Roberts vs. North Dakota State Season Stat Comparison
|Oral Roberts Rank||Oral Roberts AVG||North Dakota State AVG||North Dakota State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oral Roberts Golden Eagles Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Golden Eagles is Max Abmas, who scores 21.8 points and dishes out 3.6 assists per game.
- Oral Roberts’ best rebounder is Connor Vanover, who averages 6.7 boards per game in addition to his 12.4 PPG average.
- Abmas makes more threes per game than any other member of the Golden Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.6 per contest.
North Dakota State Bison Leaders
- The Bison’s leader in scoring and rebounding is Grant Nelson with 15.7 points and eight rebounds per game.
- North Dakota State’s assist leader is Tajavis Miller with 1.9 per game. He also averages 8.4 points per game and tacks on 2.4 rebounds per game.
- Jacari White is the top shooter from deep for the Bison, hitting 1.8 threes per game.