Table of Contents
The Jacksonville Dolphins (10-7, 3-3 ASUN) are 5.5-point underdogs as they look to extend a six-game home winning streak when they square off against the Liberty Flames (14-5, 5-1 ASUN) on Thursday, January 19, 2023 at Swisher Gymnasium. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 121.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Flames vs. Dolphins
- Game Day: Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Jacksonville, Florida
- Arena: Swisher Gymnasium
Liberty Betting Stats & Information
- Liberty has won 84.6% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (11-2).
- The Flames have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -259 or shorter.
- The Flames are 11-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Dolphins have a 1-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Liberty has had set in matchups this season is 12.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
Jacksonville Betting Stats & Info
- Jacksonville has entered the game as underdogs eight times this season and won twice.
- The Dolphins have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +205.
- The Dolphins’ ATS record is 6-8-0 this year.
- In games they have played as at least 5.5-point underdogs this year, the Dolphins are 1-4 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Jacksonville’s games this year is 3.6 more points than the point total of 121.5 for this outing.
Liberty vs. Jacksonville Season Stat Comparison
|Liberty Rank||Liberty AVG||Jacksonville AVG||Jacksonville Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Liberty Flames Leaders
- Darius McGhee leads the Flames in scoring, tallying 21.4 points per game to go with 2.9 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Joseph Venzant leads Liberty in rebounding, averaging 5.3 per game, while Kyle Rode leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.9 in each contest.
- McGhee makes more threes per game than any other member of the Flames, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 4.8 per contest.
Jacksonville Dolphins Leaders
- The Dolphins’ Kevion Nolan racks up enough points (13.9 per game) and assists (4.6 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Osayi Osifo’s stat line of 5.6 rebounds, 6.4 points and 0.7 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Jacksonville rebounding leaderboard.
- Nolan is reliable from distance and leads the Dolphins with 2.6 made threes per game.