Table of Contents
The Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (5-14, 1-5 Big Sky) will look to halt a three-game losing streak when they host the Idaho Vandals (7-12, 1-5 Big Sky) on Thursday, January 19, 2023 at J. Lawrence Walkup Skydome as 3.5-point favorites. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 142.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lumberjacks vs. Vandals
- Game Day: Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Flagstaff, Arizona
- Arena: J. Lawrence Walkup Skydome
Northern Arizona Betting Stats & Information
- Northern Arizona has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and it lost both of those games.
- The Lumberjacks have not played a game with moneyline odds of -175 or shorter.
- The Lumberjacks are 10-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Vandals are 6-6 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Northern Arizona’s games this year is 3.1 more points than the over/under of 142 in this matchup.
Idaho Betting Stats & Info
- Idaho has won four, or 26.7%, of the 15 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Vandals have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +141.
- The Vandals have gone 9-8-0 ATS this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Vandals have a 6-6 record against the spread.
- The average total for Idaho’s games this year is 4.7 more points than the point total of 142 in this outing.
Northern Arizona vs. Idaho Season Stat Comparison
|Northern Arizona Rank||Northern Arizona AVG||Idaho AVG||Idaho Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northern Arizona Lumberjacks Leaders
- Carson Towt leads the Lumberjacks in rebounds and assists. Towt averages 9.1 points, 7.9 rebounds, and 3.2 assists per game.
- Jalen Cole is Northern Arizona’s leading scorer, averaging 17.4 per game while tacking on 3.8 rebounds and 2.7 assists.
- Cone leads the Lumberjacks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Idaho Vandals Leaders
- Isaac Jones averages 18.6 points and 7.6 rebounds per game for the Vandals, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Divant’e Moffitt’s assist statline leads Idaho; he racks up 5.2 assists per game.
- Yusef Salih is the most prolific from deep for the Vandals, hitting 1.9 threes per game.