Table of Contents
The North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (6-13, 0-6 Summit) host the UMKC Kangaroos (7-12, 3-3 Summit) after losing three home games in a row. The Kangaroos are favored by only 3 points in the matchup, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 19, 2023. The matchup has an over/under set at 125.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Kangaroos vs. Fightin’ Hawks
- Game Day: Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Arena: Betty Engelstad Sioux Center
UMKC Betting Stats & Information
- UMKC has won 33.3% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (2-4).
- The Kangaroos have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -152 or shorter.
- The Kangaroos are 10-7-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this season, the Fightin’ Hawks are 7-7-1 against the spread.
- UMKC’s average point total in matchups this season is 132.6, 7.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
North Dakota Betting Stats & Info
- North Dakota has won three, or 18.8%, of the 16 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Fightin’ Hawks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +124 odds on them winning this game.
- The Fightin’ Hawks are 8-8-1 against the spread this year.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 3 points or more, the Fightin’ Hawks have a 7-7-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for North Dakota this year is 13 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UMKC vs. North Dakota Season Stat Comparison
|UMKC Rank||UMKC AVG||North Dakota AVG||North Dakota Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UMKC Kangaroos Leaders
- The Kangaroos scoring leader is Rayquawndis Mitchell, who averages 18.7 per contest to go with 4.1 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Allen David Mukeba Jr. is UMKC’s leading rebounder, grabbing 7.9 per game, while Shemarri Allen is its best passer, distributing 2.5 assists in each contest.
- The Kangaroos get the most three-point shooting production out of Mitchell, who knocks down 2.7 threes per game.
North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks Leaders
- B.J. Omot scores 10.9 points per game to be the top scorer for the Fightin’ Hawks.
- Tsotne Tsartsidze puts up a stat line of 4.7 rebounds, 7.5 points and 1.1 assists per game for North Dakota to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jalun Trent has the top spot for assists with three per game, adding 5.1 points and 3.6 rebounds per contest.
- Matt Norman is dependable from deep and leads the Fightin’ Hawks with two made threes per game.