Table of Contents
The Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (9-10, 4-2 OVC) will attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they host the UT Martin Skyhawks (11-8, 3-3 OVC) on Thursday, January 19, 2023 at Show Me Center as 5-point favorites. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 154.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Redhawks vs. Skyhawks
- Game Day: Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Arena: Show Me Center
|Southeast Missouri State||-5||154.5|
Southeast Missouri State Betting Stats & Information
- Southeast Missouri State has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Redhawks have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -225 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Redhawks have put together a 10-6-1 record against the spread.
- The Skyhawks are 1-3 against the spread when an underdog by 5 points or more this year.
- The average total Southeast Missouri State has had set in games this season is 5.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
UT Martin Betting Stats & Info
- UT Martin has won two of the eight games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Skyhawks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +178.
- The Skyhawks are 5-10-0 against the spread this year.
- The Skyhawks have a 1-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for UT Martin this year is 1.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Southeast Missouri State vs. UT Martin Season Stat Comparison
|Southeast Missouri State Rank||Southeast Missouri State AVG||UT Martin AVG||UT Martin Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southeast Missouri State Redhawks Leaders
- Phillip Russell leads the Redhawks in points and assists per game, scoring 17.5 points and distributing 4.5 assists.
- Kobe Clark leads Southeast Missouri State in rebounding, pulling down 8.9 boards per game while also scoring 6.7 points a contest.
- The Redhawks get the most three-point shooting production out of Russell, who knocks down 2.5 threes per game.
UT Martin Skyhawks Leaders
- Parker Stewart is the top scorer for the Skyhawks with 16.6 points per game. He also adds 4.6 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game to his scoring output.
- KK Curry has a stat line of 6.2 rebounds, 9.3 points and 0.6 assists per game for UT Martin to take the top rebound spot on the team. Koby Jeffries holds the top spot for assists with 2.4 per game, adding 5.2 points and 2.6 rebounds per matchup.
- Stewart knocks down 2.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Skyhawks.