Table of Contents
The UNC Asheville Bulldogs (13-6, 5-1 Big South) are favored (-3) to continue a four-game winning streak when they visit the Charleston Southern Buccaneers (7-10, 3-3 Big South) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at The Buc Dome. The point total in the matchup is set at 145.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Buccaneers
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 18, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: North Charleston, South Carolina
- Arena: The Buc Dome
UNC Asheville Betting Stats & Information
- UNC Asheville has compiled a 6-3 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- The Bulldogs have not played as a moneyline favorite of -152 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs have a 9-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers have an 8-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- The average point total in UNC Asheville’s games this season is one fewer points than the total of 145.5 in this matchup.
Charleston Southern Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Charleston Southern has been the underdog 12 times and won three, or 25%, of those games.
- The Buccaneers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +127.
- The Buccaneers have a 12-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers are 8-3 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- The average total for Charleston Southern’s games this season is 6.3 more points than the point total of 145.5 in this outing.
UNC Asheville vs. Charleston Southern Season Stat Comparison
|UNC Asheville Rank||UNC Asheville AVG||Charleston Southern AVG||Charleston Southern Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UNC Asheville Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs leader in points and rebounds is Drew Pember, who scores 19.1 points and pulls down 9.7 rebounds per game.
- UNC Asheville’s best passer is Caleb Burgess, who averages 3.7 assists per game to go with his 2.8 PPG scoring average.
- Tajion Jones leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Charleston Southern Buccaneers Leaders
- Claudell Harris Jr. racks up 19 points per game and is the top scorer for the Buccaneers.
- The Charleston Southern leaders in rebounding and assists are Taje’ Kelly with 5.5 rebounds per game (he also adds 11.4 points and 1.1 assists per game) and Tyeree Bryan with 2.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 9.7 points and 5.4 rebounds per game).
- Tahlik Chavez is the top shooter from deep for the Buccaneers, hitting 2.9 threes per game.