Table of Contents
The No. 2 Kansas Jayhawks (16-2, 5-1 Big 12) are 7-point favorites as they try to build on an 11-game home winning streak when they take on the No. 14 TCU Horned Frogs (14-4, 3-3 Big 12) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Allen Fieldhouse. The matchup airs at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 145.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Jayhawks vs. Horned Frogs
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Lawrence, Kansas
- Arena: Allen Fieldhouse
Kansas Betting Stats & Information
- Kansas has gone 15-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 93.8%).
- The Jayhawks have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -309 or shorter.
- The Jayhawks are 7-11-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 7-point underdogs this season, the Horned Frogs are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average point total in Kansas’ games this year is 2.2 fewer points than the total of 145.5 in this matchup.
TCU Betting Stats & Info
- TCU has entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won three of those games.
- The Horned Frogs have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +243.
- The Horned Frogs have gone 10-8-0 ATS this year.
- The Horned Frogs are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 7 points or more this year.
- The average over/under in TCU’s games this year is three fewer points than the point total of 145.5 for this outing.
Kansas vs. TCU Season Stat Comparison
|Kansas Rank||Kansas AVG||TCU AVG||TCU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kansas Jayhawks Leaders
- Jalen Wilson leads the Jayhawks in scoring and rebounding, tallying 20.8 points and 8.9 rebounds per game.
- Dajuan Harris leads Kansas in assists, averaging 6.5 per game while also scoring 7.8 points per contest.
- The Jayhawks get the most three-point shooting production out of Gradey Dick, who knocks down 2.7 threes per game.
TCU Horned Frogs Leaders
- Mike Miles collects 19.1 points and tacks on 3.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Horned Frogs’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Eddie Lampkin Jr.’s stat line of 6.9 rebounds, 7.7 points and 1.2 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the TCU rebounding leaderboard.
- Charles O’Bannon Jr. is consistent from three-point range and leads the Horned Frogs with 1.2 made threes per game.