Table of Contents
The Brooklyn Nets (27-17) will look to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the Utah Jazz (24-24) on Friday, January 20, 2023 at Vivint Arena as 7.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on SportsNet RM and YES. The matchup’s over/under is set at 229.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Jazz vs. Nets
- Game Day: Friday, January 20, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM and YES
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Arena: Vivint Arena
Jazz Betting Stats & Information
- The Jazz have won 47.6% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (10-11).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -306 or shorter, Utah has gone 2-1 (66.7% win percentage).
- The Jazz are 27-21-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jazz have a 2-2 record against the spread in games they were favored by 7.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Utah has had set in games this season is 4.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- A total of 28 of the Jazz’s 44 games with a set total have hit the over (63.6%).
Brooklyn Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Nets have won five out of the 12 games, or 41.7%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Brooklyn has played as an underdog of +244 or more once this season and won that game.
- The Nets have covered the spread 21 times in 44 games with a set spread.
- The Nets are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- The average total for Brooklyn’s games this season is 5.4 fewer points than the point total of 229.5 for this outing.
- Nets games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 18 times this year.
Jazz vs. Nets Season Stat Comparison
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Nets AVG||Nets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah Jazz Leaders
- Lauri Markkanen puts up 24.8 points and 8.7 rebounds per game, with 1.8 assists.
- Mike Conley contributes with 2.3 boards and 7.5 assists per game in addition to his 10.5 PPG scoring average.
- Malik Beasley makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Jazz, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of three per contest.
Brooklyn Nets Leaders
- Kevin Durant averages 29.7 points per game. He also grabs 6.7 rebounds and dishes out 5.3 assists per game.
- Ben Simmons also contributes 7.5 points, 6.8 rebounds and 6.3 assists per game, with Nicolas Claxton adding 12.2 points, 8.6 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game.
- Kyrie Irving is reliable from distance with three made threes per game.