Table of Contents
A pair of streaking teams meet when the Sacramento Kings (25-18) host the Oklahoma City Thunder (22-23) on Friday, January 20, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET. The Kings are 3-point favorites and put their five-game win streak on the line against the Thunder, who have won four straight.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Kings vs. Thunder
- Game Day: Friday, January 20, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CA and BSOK
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Arena: Golden 1 Center
Kings Betting Stats & Information
- The Kings are 17-6 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 73.9% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -150 or shorter, Sacramento has gone 14-3 (82.4% win percentage).
- The Kings have gone 25-17-1 ATS this season.
- The Kings have a 12-7 record against the spread this season when favored by 3 points or more.
- The Kings have hit the over in 21 of their 45 games with a set total (46.7%).
Oklahoma City Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Thunder have been the underdog 32 times and won 16, or 50%, of those games.
- Oklahoma City has a record of 15-11, a 57.7% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +130 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Thunder are 29-16-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Thunder have an ATS record of 21-6.
- This season, Thunder games have hit the over 25 times.
Kings vs. Thunder Season Stat Comparison
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Sacramento Kings Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis puts up 18.9 points, 12.6 rebounds and 7.1 assists per game.
- De’Aaron Fox averages 24 points per game to go with 4.3 rebounds and six assists.
- The Kings get 2.9 three-pointers per game out of Kevin Huerter.
Oklahoma City Thunder Leaders
- Josh Giddey’s averages this season are 16 points, eight rebounds and 5.9 assists per game.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander averages 30.5 points, 4.9 rebounds and 5.5 assists per game.
- Luguentz Dort hits 1.9 three-pointers per game.