Table of Contents
The Marist Red Foxes (7-9, 3-4 MAAC) will attempt to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Saint Peter’s Peacocks (7-11, 2-7 MAAC) on Friday, January 20, 2023 at McCann Arena as only 2.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 121.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Red Foxes vs. Peacocks
- Game Day: Friday, January 20, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Poughkeepsie, New York
- Arena: McCann Arena
Marist Betting Stats & Information
- Marist has won 60% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (3-2).
- The Red Foxes have not played as a moneyline favorite of -135 or shorter.
- The Red Foxes’ ATS record is 8-7-1 this season.
- The Peacocks are 2-6 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Marist has had in its games this season is 8.3 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Saint Peter’s Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Saint Peter’s has been the underdog eight times and won one of those games.
- The Peacocks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +115.
- The Peacocks are 6-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Peacocks have a 2-6 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under for Saint Peter’s games this year is 5.2 more points than the point total of 121.5 for this outing.
Marist vs. Saint Peter’s Season Stat Comparison
|Marist Rank||Marist AVG||Saint Peter’s AVG||Saint Peter’s Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Marist Red Foxes Leaders
- The Red Foxes leader in points and rebounds is Patrick Gardner, who scores 18.8 points and grabs 6.5 rebounds per game.
- Isaiah Brickner leads Marist in assists, averaging 2.7 per game while also scoring 6.4 points per contest.
- The Red Foxes get the most three-point shooting production out of Noah Harris, who makes 2.2 threes per game.
Saint Peter’s Peacocks Leaders
- Latrell Reid has racked up 5.3 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game, putting him atop the Peacocks leaderboards in those categories.
- Isiah Dasher scores 14.1 points per game, putting him at the top of the Saint Peter’s scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 3.7 rebounds and averages 1.1 assists per game.
- Dasher is the top shooter from deep for the Peacocks, hitting 1.7 threes per game.