Table of Contents
The Troy Trojans (12-7, 4-2 Sun Belt) host the James Madison Dukes (12-7, 3-3 Sun Belt) in a matchup of Sun Belt teams at Trojan Arena, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 19, 2023. The Trojans are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 145.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Trojans vs. Dukes
- Game Day: Thursday, January 19, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Troy, Alabama
- Arena: Trojan Arena
Troy Betting Stats & Information
- Troy has won seven of 11 games when favored on the moneyline this season (63.6%).
- The Trojans have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -115 or shorter.
- The Trojans are 10-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Dukes are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- Troy’s average point total in outings this season is 137.8, 7.2 points less than the total in this game.
James Madison Betting Stats & Info
- James Madison has been underdogs in three games this season and won one (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Dukes have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -105 odds on them winning this game.
- The Dukes’ ATS record is 11-6-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Dukes are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average total in James Madison’s games this year is 5.6 more points than the point total of 145 for this outing.
Troy vs. James Madison Season Stat Comparison
|Troy Rank||Troy AVG||James Madison AVG||James Madison Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Troy Trojans Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Trojans is Christyon Eugene, who scores 11.9 points and distributes 2.8 assists per game.
- Zay Williams leads Troy in rebounding, pulling down 6.4 rebounds per game while also scoring 11.6 points a contest.
- Aamer Muhammad makes more threes per game than any other member of the Trojans, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
James Madison Dukes Leaders
- Vado Morse’s points (12.9 per game) and assists (2.4 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Dukes’ leaderboards.
- Mezie Offurum grabs 5.3 rebounds per game (he also scores 10.3 points per game and adds 0.9 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the James Madison rebounding leaderboard.
- Morse is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Dukes, hitting 2.6 threes per game.