Table of Contents
The Army Black Knights (11-9, 5-2 Patriot) host the Navy Midshipmen (9-10, 2-5 Patriot) in a matchup of Patriot teams at Christl Arena, starting at 1:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023. The Black Knights are 3.5-point favorites in the game. The point total in the matchup is set at 140.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Black Knights vs. Midshipmen
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 1:30 PM ET
- Location: West Point, New York
- Arena: Christl Arena
Army Betting Stats & Information
- Army has won six of 11 games when the moneyline favorite this season (54.5%).
- The Black Knights have not played as a moneyline favorite of -160 or shorter.
- The Black Knights have a 9-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Midshipmen have a 1-4 record against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average total for Army’s games this season is 5.9 more points than the total of 140.5 in this game.
Navy Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Navy has won four out of the eight games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Midshipmen have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +129 moneyline set for this game.
- The Midshipmen are 8-10-0 ATS this season.
- The Midshipmen have a 1-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average total in Navy’s games this season is 0.6 fewer points than the point total of 140.5 in this outing.
Army vs. Navy Season Stat Comparison
|Army Rank||Army AVG||Navy AVG||Navy Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Army Black Knights Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Black Knights is Jalen Rucker, who scores 16.5 points and distributes 3.5 assists per game.
- Charlie Peterson is Army’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 5.7 boards in each contest while scoring 10 points per game.
- Coleton Benson leads the Black Knights in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Navy Midshipmen Leaders
- Daniel Deaver leads the Midshipmen in rebounds and assists with 5.9 rebounds and three assists per game.
- Tyler Nelson scores 12.5 points per game, putting him at the top of the Navy scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 5.7 rebounds and adds 1.6 assists per game.
- Nelson hits 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Midshipmen.