Table of Contents
The Yale Bulldogs (12-6, 2-3 Ivy League) are at home in Ivy League play against the Pennsylvania Quakers (9-10, 2-3 Ivy League) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET. The Bulldogs are favored by 6.5 points in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 143.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Quakers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: New Haven, Connecticut
- Arena: John J. Lee Amphitheater
Yale Betting Stats & Information
- Yale has put together an 8-3 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 72.7% of those games).
- The Bulldogs have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -287 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs have a 9-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Quakers have a 2-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 6.5 points or more this season.
- Yale’s average point total in matchups this season is 136.5, seven points fewer than the over/under in this game.
Pennsylvania Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Pennsylvania has been the underdog eight times and won two of those games.
- The Quakers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +227 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Quakers have put together a 9-8-1 record against the spread.
- The Quakers have a 2-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this year.
- The average total for Pennsylvania’s games this year is 2.7 more points than the point total of 143.5 in this outing.
Yale vs. Pennsylvania Season Stat Comparison
|Yale Rank||Yale AVG||Pennsylvania AVG||Pennsylvania Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Yale Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is Matt Knowling, who averages 15.1 per contest to go with five rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- EJ Jarvis is Yale’s leading rebounder, grabbing 5.1 per game, while Bez Mbeng is its best passer, averaging 2.8 assists in each contest.
- John Poulakidas makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Pennsylvania Quakers Leaders
- Nick Spinoso paces the Quakers in rebounds and assists with 5.5 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game.
- Jordan Dingle counts for 23.4 points per game, making him the top scorer on Pennsylvania’s team.
- Dingle is dependable from deep and leads the Quakers with 2.4 made threes per game.