Table of Contents
The North Carolina A&T Aggies (9-12, 4-4 CAA) visit the William & Mary Tribe (8-12, 3-4 CAA) after winning three road games in a row. The Tribe are favored by just 1.5 points in the contest, which starts at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023. The point total for the matchup is set at 141.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tribe vs. Aggies
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Williamsburg, Virginia
- Arena: Kaplan Arena
|William & Mary||-1.5||141.5|
William & Mary Betting Stats & Information
- William & Mary has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Tribe have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -129 or shorter.
- The Tribe are 7-10-1 against the spread this season.
- The Aggies have an 8-7 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- William & Mary’s average point total in matchups this season is 137.2, 4.3 points fewer than the total in this game.
N.C. A&T Betting Stats & Info
- This season, N.C. A&T has been the underdog 14 times and won three, or 21.4%, of those games.
- The Aggies have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +105 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Aggies have put together a 10-8-0 record against the spread.
- The Aggies are 8-7 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for N.C. A&T this year is three points higher than this game’s over/under.
William & Mary vs. N.C. A&T Season Stat Comparison
|William & Mary Rank||William & Mary AVG||N.C. A&T AVG||N.C. A&T Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
William & Mary Tribe Leaders
- Anders Nelson leads the Tribe in points and assists per game, scoring 11 points and distributing 4.8 assists.
- Noah Collier leads William & Mary in rebounding, grabbing 8.4 rebounds per game while also scoring 9 points a contest.
- Gabe Dorsey makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tribe, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of three per contest.
North Carolina A&T Aggies Leaders
- Kam Woods scores 19.3 points and tacks on 3.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Aggies’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Austin Johnson grabs 6.1 rebounds per game (he also scores 5.7 points per game and adds 0.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the N.C. A&T rebounding leaderboard.
- Woods averages 3.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Aggies.