Table of Contents
The Cornell Big Red (14-4, 4-1 Ivy League) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to extend a three-game road winning streak when they visit the Harvard Crimson (11-8, 2-3 Ivy League) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 145.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Big Red vs. Crimson
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: Lavietes Pavilion
Cornell Betting Stats & Information
- Cornell has put together a 9-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 90% of those games).
- The Big Red have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -125 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Big Red have put together a 12-4-0 record against the spread.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Crimson have a 5-3 record against the spread.
- The average over/under Cornell has had set in games this year is 12.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
Harvard Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Harvard has won two out of the eight games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Crimson have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +102.
- So far this year, the Crimson have compiled a 10-8-0 record against the spread.
- The Crimson have a 5-3 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average total for Harvard’s games this season is 15.7 fewer points than the point total of 145.5 in this outing.
Cornell vs. Harvard Season Stat Comparison
|Cornell Rank||Cornell AVG||Harvard AVG||Harvard Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cornell Big Red Leaders
- Greg Dolan leads the Big Red in points and assists per game, scoring 13 points and distributing 4.1 assists.
- Sean Hansen leads Cornell in rebounding, grabbing 4.5 rebounds per game while also scoring 9.3 points a contest.
- Keller Boothby leads the Big Red in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Harvard Crimson Leaders
- The Crimson’s leader in scoring and rebounding is Chris Ledlum with 18.8 points and 8.8 rebounds per game.
- Harvard’s assist leader is Evan Nelson with 3.4 per game. He also records 7.2 points per game and tacks on 2.5 rebounds per game.
- Ledlum is consistent from deep and leads the Crimson with 1.4 made threes per game.