Table of Contents
The Weber State Wildcats (9-10, 4-2 Big Sky) host the Sacramento State Hornets (11-8, 4-2 Big Sky) in a matchup of Big Sky teams at Dee Events Center, beginning at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023. The Wildcats are 4-point favorites in the game. The point total is set at 128.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Ogden, Utah
- Arena: Dee Events Center
Weber State Betting Stats & Information
- Weber State has been favored on the moneyline five times this season. They’ve finished 3-2 in those games.
- The Wildcats have not played as a moneyline favorite of -191 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Wildcats have put together an 8-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Hornets have a 3-3-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 4 points or more.
- Weber State’s average point total in matchups this year is 134.6, 6.1 points higher than the total in this game.
Sacramento State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Sacramento State has won four out of the 11 games, or 36.4%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Hornets have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +155 odds on them winning this game.
- The Hornets are 8-8-1 ATS this year.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 4 points or more, the Hornets have a 3-3-1 record against the spread.
- The average over/under in Sacramento State’s games this year is 7.9 more points than the point total of 128.5 for this outing.
Weber State vs. Sacramento State Season Stat Comparison
|Weber State Rank||Weber State AVG||Sacramento State AVG||Sacramento State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Weber State Wildcats Leaders
- Dillon Jones leads the Wildcats in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 14.9 points, pulling down 10.8 boards and distributing 4 assists per game.
- Steven Verplancken Jr. leads the Wildcats in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Sacramento State Hornets Leaders
- Zach Chappell is at the top of the Hornets scoring leaderboard with 15.7 points per game. He also grabs 2.8 rebounds and racks up two assists per game.
- Sacramento State’s leader in rebounds is Callum McRae with 9.7 per game, and its leader in assists is Gianni Hunt with 3.4 per game.
- Austin Patterson is reliable from deep and leads the Hornets with 2.1 made threes per game.