Table of Contents
The Duquesne Dukes (13-6, 3-3 A-10) host the Fordham Rams (14-4, 2-3 A-10) after winning five home games in a row. The Dukes are favored by 7.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023. The point total in the matchup is set at 144.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dukes vs. Rams
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Arena: UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse
Duquesne Betting Stats & Information
- Duquesne has won 12 of 15 games when the moneyline favorite this season (80%).
- The Dukes have not played as a moneyline favorite of -366 or shorter.
- The Dukes have an 11-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Rams have a 1-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Duquesne has had in its matchups this season is one more point than this particular game’s point total.
Fordham Betting Stats & Info
- Fordham has entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won once.
- The Rams have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +283 moneyline set for this game.
- The Rams are 10-7-1 against the spread this season.
- The Rams have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 7.5 points or more this season.
- Fordham’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 139.8 points, 4.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Duquesne vs. Fordham Season Stat Comparison
|Duquesne Rank||Duquesne AVG||Fordham AVG||Fordham Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Duquesne Dukes Leaders
- The Dukes scoring leader is Dae Dae Grant, who averages 15.4 per contest to go with 4.4 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Austin Rotroff is Duquesne’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.1 per game, while Tevin Brewer is its best passer, averaging 3.9 assists in each contest.
- The Dukes get the most three-point shooting production out of Grant, who makes 2.9 threes per game.
Fordham Rams Leaders
- Darius Quisenberry is the top scorer for the Rams with 16.6 points per game. He also adds 3.6 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Abdou Tsimbila has a stat line of 7.2 rebounds, 6.2 points and 0.2 assists per game for Fordham to take the top rebound spot on the team. Antrell Charlton has the top spot for assists with 4.1 per game, adding 8 points and 3.8 rebounds per matchup.
- Quisenberry makes 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Rams.