Table of Contents
The Grambling Tigers (10-7, 3-2 SWAC) hit the road in SWAC action against the Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (2-18, 1-5 SWAC) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Tigers are favored by 8.5 points in the game. The over/under is 130.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Delta Devils
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Itta Bena, Mississippi
- Arena: Harrison HPER Complex
Grambling Betting Stats & Information
- Grambling has won 80% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (4-1).
- The Tigers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -426 or shorter.
- The Tigers have a 7-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Delta Devils are 12-6 against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Grambling’s games this season is 2.4 more points than the over/under of 130.5 in this matchup.
Mississippi Valley State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Mississippi Valley State has been the underdog 17 times and won two of those games.
- The Delta Devils have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +315 moneyline set for this game.
- The Delta Devils are 13-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Delta Devils have a 12-6 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 8.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Mississippi Valley State this season is 0.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Grambling vs. Mississippi Valley State Season Stat Comparison
|Grambling Rank||Grambling AVG||Mississippi Valley State AVG||Mississippi Valley State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Grambling Tigers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Tigers this season is Cameron Christon, who averages 14.1 points, 5.1 rebounds, and 1.3 assists per game.
- Grambling’s leading rebounder is Carte’Are Gordon averaging 7.4 boards per game and its best passer is Shawndarius Cowart and his 3.6 assists per game.
- The Tigers get the most three-point shooting production out of Christon, who makes 1.3 threes per game.
Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils Leaders
- Terry Collins holds the top spot on the Delta Devils leaderboards for scoring (14 per game), rebounds (4.4 per game), and assists (1.5 per game).
- Collins is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Delta Devils, hitting 2.1 threes per game.